Mill Creek Community Association
The Mill Creek Community Association was incorporated under the Texas Non-Profit Corporation Act in July 1977 with the following purpose and objectives:
To associate the residents within the Mill Creek community area for the purpose of mutual advantage and cooperation; to engage in civic endeavors which will provide benefits for the Mill Creek community through united efforts; to provide a forum for community development and improvement.
- Make available an organized means of communication between the management of Mill Creek and the respective property owners.
- Make recommendations and assist in the development and beautification of Mill Creek including homes sites, roads and parks.
- Assist in the enforcement of the covenants and limitations as agreed upon by property owners and contained in the deeds and contracts.
- Take an active interest in improving water and sewage systems.
- Promote and sponsor security and fire protection systems.
- Be alert to any changes that will affect our security and investments, such as insurance, tax, and utility rates.
- Sponsor and promote better health, education and ecology programs.
- Organize and sponsor sports, recreational and social functions.
- Coordinate and cooperate with the Village of Salado and adjacent communities in programs of mutual interest.